cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE 4710 Appliance: init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directo

Hi,

I have ACE 4710 Appliance, but it is failed and giving following error while login at console.....

I am suspecting hardware issue..most probably with harddrive.... Please let me know if it can be recoverable of only replacement is the solution..

switch login: init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directo                                                                             ry
eth2: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
perform_sysmgr_offline: unable to move MTS to MTS_STATE_OFFLINE: Invalid argumen                                                                             t (error-id 0x801E0016).
init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directory
perform_sysmgr_offline: unable to move MTS to MTS_STATE_OFFLINE: Invalid argumen                                                                             t (error-id 0x801E0016).
init: failed to initialize modlock_init(): No such file or directory
/isan/sbin/sysmgr: symbol lookup error: /isan/lib/libutils.so: undefined symbol:                                                                              tftp_callback_fn

Regards

Nadeem

1 Reply 1

Hi,

I RMAed the appliace, i think it was hardware failure which casue this issue.

If some one face this issue please let me know...Thanks!

Regards

Nad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: