cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE 4710 Inserting client certificate into http header?

alexc2010
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Could anyone please let me know which firmware does the insert client certificate into http header is supported on this ACE 4710 ?
Thanks
Alex,.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

kitanaka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alex,

SSL client certificate header insertion has not yet been available with ACE4710.

I do not see explicit release name neigther explicit time schdule but it is supposed to be available in a certain time frame.

Regards,

Kimihito.

View solution in original post

Hello Alex,

I researched about the time frame and found that our dev team is trying to implement it in some point, not so far from now on.

I heard it might be by the next summer or littler later. Also I heard it is tentative, no target date is provided even internally.

Pls take this as a just information, do not fully depend on that.

If you need to an official comment, pls consult with your Cisco sales representative.

Thanks and regards,

Kimihito.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kitanaka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Alex,

SSL client certificate header insertion has not yet been available with ACE4710.

I do not see explicit release name neigther explicit time schdule but it is supposed to be available in a certain time frame.

Regards,

Kimihito.

Hi Kimihito,

Do you have any time frame for this feature to be implemented in thiks ACE 4710.

Regards,

Alex

Hello Alex,

I researched about the time frame and found that our dev team is trying to implement it in some point, not so far from now on.

I heard it might be by the next summer or littler later. Also I heard it is tentative, no target date is provided even internally.

Pls take this as a just information, do not fully depend on that.

If you need to an official comment, pls consult with your Cisco sales representative.

Thanks and regards,

Kimihito.

Kimihito.,

Thanks for the information/update you provided on this. I really appriciate your help on this.

Thanks a ton.

Regards

Alex