Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE 4710 & OC4J

Sami Armoush
Level 1
Level 1

Hi …

I configured two Cisco load balancers (two ACE 4710 in active/standby HAV mode), to balance web requests on port 80 among two AS-10g Oracle application servers (OC4J).

I am getting the following error when I try to access OC4J forms though Cisco ACE 4710:

FRM-92101: There was a failure in the forms server during startup.
This could happen due to invalid configuration.
Please look in the web-server log file for details

This message appears only, when both OC4J instances are running. if one is running, everything works fine.

Also it appears after authenticating with DB server, not upon entering the application server.

However , I attached the output of 'sh  run' in both load balancers, and also the output of 'sh ver' in one appliance (the second has the same version)

I was wondering, if you could help me, so I can know, what may cause this problem, is it related to this Oracle application, or it is caused by Cisco 4710.

Eng.Sami Armoush

1 Reply 1

Sami Armoush
Level 1
Level 1

Hi...

Just I want to inform you, that I solved the problem by fixing the stickiness configuration on ace 4710.

Thanks in advance..

Sami Armoush

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: