because only this class map matches port 80 and then it needs to be redirected , so it goes to redirection serverfarm.
Your mistake was wrong host header -value (you may try to capture some http traffic on your PC and you will see that HTTP Host header is just host valie like 18.104.22.168 or google.com , without "http://") - so it never matchs. As I wrote above, I don't see a reason to do such matching at all.
Hope it helps.
If this answer resolved your problem please marked it as a correct one, it will help to keep our forum more organized.
1) ACE will receive the traffic which matches the virtual address: 10.80.199.71 on port 80,
we are good here!!!.
2) ACE has a policy multimatch which will tell the ACE what the next step to follow will be, in this case you need to check the policy Sharepoint_HTTP,we go good.
3) ACE finally reaches policy Sharepoint_HTTP to see what he needs to do, so the gets there and says: "OK, I am here on the policy Sharepoint_HTTP but I have to match SharePoint_HTTPS first to proceed further,(Since the traffic is on clear text at this point, ACE can match it but please notice this is extra step instead you "SHOULD" use a class class-default),ACE matches fine and finally sees he has a serverfarm type redirect which finally gets him to the rserver type redirect which fires the redirection. Good, we are done with the redirection from http to https!!!
ACE now needs to do the same process to match the traffic which is now on port 443,meaning:
2) class Sharepoint_2010_VIP_HTTPS---->class SharePoint_HTTPS but here it is the problem!!!, traffic comes on port 443 which is totally encrypted then the ACE cannot see what the request got inside so he cannot do anything at that point then you have 2 possible solutions:
-If it is mandatory for you to analyze class SharePoint_HTTPS then you should decrypt it, using SSL termination for example, or if you need to analyze it and then encrypt it back to continue then you may need END_TO_END SSL.
-If it is NOT mandatory (hopefully) for you to analyze class SharePoint_HTTPS to continue you can just remove it and have as a class class-default instead,as in the sample of AJAY KUMAR above.
3) Let´s not use neither SSL-Termination nor END-TO-END SSL then ACE matches a class class-default which has inside this serverfarm: Sharepoint_2010_Serverfarm which finally has 2 servers: Sharepoint_2010_SRV1/Sharepoint_2010_SRV2
4)ACE takes a loadbalance decision and choose one of those servers and that´s it
Why do you need native HA: The native HA feature allows two Cisco DCNM
appliances to run as active and standby applications, with their
embedded databases synchronized in real time. Therefore, when the active
DCNM is not functioning, the standby DCNM will...
This document will provide screenshots to outline the steps to setup
TACACS+ configuration to ACI and also the configuration required on
Cisco ACS server. Please find the official Cisco guide for configuring
TACACS+ Authentication to ACI:
Is it supported or NOT supported? It's a frequently asked question.
Before APIC, release 2.3(1f), transit routing was not supported within a
single L3Out profile. In APIC, release 2.3(1f) and later, you can
configure transit routing with a single L3Out pr...