because only this class map matches port 80 and then it needs to be redirected , so it goes to redirection serverfarm.
Your mistake was wrong host header -value (you may try to capture some http traffic on your PC and you will see that HTTP Host header is just host valie like 188.8.131.52 or google.com , without "http://") - so it never matchs. As I wrote above, I don't see a reason to do such matching at all.
Hope it helps.
If this answer resolved your problem please marked it as a correct one, it will help to keep our forum more organized.
1) ACE will receive the traffic which matches the virtual address: 10.80.199.71 on port 80,
we are good here!!!.
2) ACE has a policy multimatch which will tell the ACE what the next step to follow will be, in this case you need to check the policy Sharepoint_HTTP,we go good.
3) ACE finally reaches policy Sharepoint_HTTP to see what he needs to do, so the gets there and says: "OK, I am here on the policy Sharepoint_HTTP but I have to match SharePoint_HTTPS first to proceed further,(Since the traffic is on clear text at this point, ACE can match it but please notice this is extra step instead you "SHOULD" use a class class-default),ACE matches fine and finally sees he has a serverfarm type redirect which finally gets him to the rserver type redirect which fires the redirection. Good, we are done with the redirection from http to https!!!
ACE now needs to do the same process to match the traffic which is now on port 443,meaning:
2) class Sharepoint_2010_VIP_HTTPS---->class SharePoint_HTTPS but here it is the problem!!!, traffic comes on port 443 which is totally encrypted then the ACE cannot see what the request got inside so he cannot do anything at that point then you have 2 possible solutions:
-If it is mandatory for you to analyze class SharePoint_HTTPS then you should decrypt it, using SSL termination for example, or if you need to analyze it and then encrypt it back to continue then you may need END_TO_END SSL.
-If it is NOT mandatory (hopefully) for you to analyze class SharePoint_HTTPS to continue you can just remove it and have as a class class-default instead,as in the sample of AJAY KUMAR above.
3) Let´s not use neither SSL-Termination nor END-TO-END SSL then ACE matches a class class-default which has inside this serverfarm: Sharepoint_2010_Serverfarm which finally has 2 servers: Sharepoint_2010_SRV1/Sharepoint_2010_SRV2
4)ACE takes a loadbalance decision and choose one of those servers and that´s it
Introduction This article will help you understand the steps on how to
download the UCS licenses from the Cisco Systems website and then
installing it on the UCS. The redacted (blue lines) just covers up
certain numbers for privacy please do not take them...
Introduction This article will help you understand and educate the
customer on how to clear their "expired licenses"
(license-graceperiod-expired) from their UCS-M. If a customer just
purchased a license and needs a step by step guide on how to download
==================== VIC FNIC driver does not support Virtual Volumes (
second level LUN ID ) An enhancement request has been created to track
this feature - CSCux64473 UPDATE - 12-14-2016 We made some traction on
the enhancement request - The Fix is in t...