Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE-4710 : XML Syntax Error du to a missing closing tag

yves.haemmerli
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We use XML over HTTPS to gather connections information from a management station. We can successfully read the number of connections per real server (rserver), but the ACE returns a buggy XML code when we tray to get the number of connections through the VIP (by asking the service-policy). The problem is a missing closing tag in the returned code. The missing tag is </sp_class_map>.

We have the latest ACE software version A3(2.2) installed. Note that the same request on a ACE Service Module does not presents this bug. I took a look in the bug toolkit but did not found the exact match.

Does somebody already had this problem ? it is anoying as we cannot represent the number of connections for a specific vip in the NMS.

I attach the returned XML code, in which I highligted the tad that does not have its closing counterpart.

Thank you for any info before I open a TAC case

Yves

3 Replies 3

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSCsz52234 XMLized output of sh service-policy has improper closing tags

Thank you Gilles,

It seams that this bug is only visible inernally : "Information contained within bug ID CSCsz52234 is only available to Cisco employees".

I saved the bug to be informed on its status. Do you thing I should open a TAC case anyway ?

Yves

Yves,

I think you should indeed open a TAC case so we can link the case to the bug and as such prioritized the resolution of this ddts.

G.