Im a newbi to ACE , we currently have 2 ACE blades in seperate 6500's. Each ace has one dedicated routed mode context and a shared one armed mode across the 2 modules. The shared context uses a Fault tolerant group.
I want to create a new context shared for exchange 2010 in one arm mode, my question is can i still use the FT group specified in the existing shared context ? or do i have to have a dedicated FT group per context ?
Thanks very much, i presume if im careful i can create the new context while the other context are running, any tips on first steps ?
I'm thinking as follows.
1. Create the new FT Vlan and One Arm vlan on the 6500
2. Create the HSRP groups and ensure these work across the data centre etherchannel
3. Allocate the VLANS to the ACE at both sites
4. Configure the FT group on both sites and Context
5. Then ? do i start the ACE configuration on the one that will be the master. As i want to reverse the role so on this context the ACe in data center B is master, On the other context data center A is the master.
This document will provide screenshots to outline the steps to setup
TACACS+ configuration to ACI and also the configuration required on
Cisco ACS server. Please find the official Cisco guide for configuring
TACACS+ Authentication to ACI:
Is it supported or NOT supported? It's a frequently asked question.
Before APIC, release 2.3(1f), transit routing was not supported within a
single L3Out profile. In APIC, release 2.3(1f) and later, you can
configure transit routing with a single L3Out pr...
Cisco Documents are usually accurate, but when it came to the document
on Cisco APIC Signature-Based Transactions it was slightly off the mark.
This document is for those novices to API like me who cant seem to
figure out how to go about performing signat...