cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ace Module GUI

davidmoody
Level 1
Level 1

I am new to the Ace module world and have configured what I feel is a working configuration for load balancing, as its working, but the question I have is How does one use the GUI interface I have chnaged the www user password but all I see is a screen that allows me to see the cisco_ace.dtd and nothing else. What i would like to have is the GUI so that when my ops guys need to remover real servers they use the GUI to do that or to add servers back into the server farm.

If anyone has examples or information on where to find anything on this that would be great, or if it can even be done.

4 Replies 4

adakopou
Level 1
Level 1

Hey David,

In order to manage the ACE via GUI, you will need to use ANM (Application Network Manager).  You may want to contact your Sales / Account team for information on obtaining ANM.  Also, here is a link to the ANM user guide information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6904/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Thank you,
Antonios

Hey adakopou

I have found the ANM software and was able to donload it but the issue is we run a MS shop here and the requirements state a dedicated Linux box, is there anything similar tio this tool that run on a windows based system?

Thanks

david

Hey David,

ANM is currently only supported on RedHat Linux as outlined in the installation guides.

Thanks again,

Antonios

Hello guys,

ANM is possible to install and running on other RPM-based Linux distribution, but it's not recommended (cisco recommends Red-Hat distribution only). Installation process shows you warning message (you are not running RH), but installation is succesful.

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: