Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ACE4710 Server load hit max value

Dear all,

i have ace4710 infront of app serverfarm and configured leastloaded predictor to track cpu load by using OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.5.1 which gives me 1 minute load on cpu. Initially problems started when i got error message Server load hit max value for type percentile. Since % is assumed to be max 100 i figured out that this could be due to fact that servers got 8 cores and probably value that OID sends could be 800 top. So i changed percent value to absolute and entered 16000. Then i noticed all servers got load 0 and started to decrease value to 8000, 4000, and so on. Each time values on server load become bigger as i decreased max value so i figure out that maybe i am just downscaling so algorithm is outputting larger values. Finally i put 800 as maximum absolute value (8 cores)   but i still got message (less than before indeed) Server load hit max value for absolute value and now i am really confused. Threshold is same as max absolute value in all times.

How could OID  1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.10.1.5.1 send value bigger then 800 on server that got 8 cores?

What to put as max value, 801? 1600?

Tnx

Views
Helpful
Replies