Views
Helpful
Replies

An app don't support firefox, only IE

Haiver Bermon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

In my company there are an app that only work in IE, dont support Firefox or whatever browser. This app is balaced by a ACE4710 that I manage.

I want to open the app in firefox. Are there a way that the ACE4710 change the packages fot that the packages arrive to the server where the app is hosted as if they were transmited for IE browser?

4 Replies 4

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Haiver

There is not a way for the ACE to change the traffic and make it look like it originated from IR if it really originated in Firefox.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

You can cheat the server by changing the User-Agent on the fly but I believe there are good reason to not support Firefox.

Hi Surya, do you know how i can change  the user-Agent?, I want to change it because a monitor tool use a different browser and I want to measure the response time of the app

2 ways :

- there are addons with firefox extensions which will enable you to change it at the source

- make a rewrite rule on the request side targetting the UserAgent field

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: