Views
Helpful
Replies

ANM Virtual Appliance - SCP, TFTP or SFTP Support

Paul Pinto
Level 1
Level 1

Good day all,

I would just like to know if, as part of the back-up configuration supported on ANM 5.2, to back-up the ACE configurations, licenses, etc., and then have them copied to another system via SCP, SFTP or TFTP, is this supported to have these copied to ANM.

So my question is, does ANM Virtual Appliance have support/functionality for any of these services (TFTP, SFTP or SCP), or would this need to be a separate system? I do not think ANM supports this, but would just like confirmation one way or the other if possible please.

Thank you in advance.

Paul.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

If I understood you correctly, you want to copy the ACE backups to the ANM to store them there. That, I'm afraid, is not supported. You need to define an external server to store them.

Regards

Daniel

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Paul,

If I understood you correctly, you want to copy the ACE backups to the ANM to store them there. That, I'm afraid, is not supported. You need to define an external server to store them.

Regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your respones and clarification. Any plans for this in the future?

Thanks

Paul.

Hi Paul,

ANM is supposed to be a management appliance, not a file storage server, so I don't think using it as backup repository will ever be supported.

Regards

Daniel

ppflaum12
Level 1
Level 1

This would be a good feature to add

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: