Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadband Access Router

hare.kumar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need some who can help me to suggest broadband access router where our client can access the internet

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

You can use Cisco uBR7200 series universal broadband routers or Cisco uBR10012 Universal Broadband Routers

The following URL will help you:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_1/multiserv/configuration/guide/mcdhubr.html

Hi All,

Thanks for providing me the details for the broadband router. I am very new to this implementation and I am going to implement this for my IPS network such that my client can access the wireless broadband internet PPPOE.

Please suggest if I can use seb 800 Cisco for my wireless broadband. We are looking for around 5000 (five thousands users).

We have already Rodopi as our billing server and Radius for authentication. So as per my understanding cisco broadband router will have two Ethernet port one goes towards wireless broadband for client to initiate the session & other towards internet.

Please help me to do this with configuration & hardware details, IOS etc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: