Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I do stickness on GSS

julxu
Level 1
Level 1

Greeting,

I have a statefull application and it use two VIP, could I get advice whether I can configure stickness on GSS. if so, how to do it.

Any comments will be appreciate. Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

andrew.burns
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

This should be straightforward, first (assuming you just want local sticky) you need to enable it in the GUI in the "traffic management / sticky" tab. Change the state from disabled to local, leave the mask (unless you want to configure sticky groups) and enter the timeout you want. (Default is 60 mins).

After that you just need to modify your dns rule to select a sticky method (either domain or domain list). If you change the timeout value in the dns rule it overrides the global value.

HTH

Andrew.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

andrew.burns
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

This should be straightforward, first (assuming you just want local sticky) you need to enable it in the GUI in the "traffic management / sticky" tab. Change the state from disabled to local, leave the mask (unless you want to configure sticky groups) and enter the timeout you want. (Default is 60 mins).

After that you just need to modify your dns rule to select a sticky method (either domain or domain list). If you change the timeout value in the dns rule it overrides the global value.

HTH

Andrew.