Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco WAAS Auto Discovery issues

Find attached the datacenter configs and WAAS setup.

I think I havea challege without autodiscovery of the WAE Appliances from the Sh tfo connection summary how can I resolve this from my WAAS Setup

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Cisco WAAS Auto Discovery issues

Obiora,

I see a CIFS connection (445) going through your WAAS setup as fully optimized with TFO, LZ and DRE. If you are referring to "No peer or asymmetric route:" stats, are those incrementing? Normally you would see the passthrough connections in the "sh tfo conn sum". Those might be your telnet/RDP sessions to the PC for testing if you are connecting to it via the 3560 (only one WAE seeing the traffic).

Can you send a "sh tfo con sum" with the PT connections listed?

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thank for the response.

When I do a "sh stats dre" i see 12 connections but only one is active, every other connections

appears as closed. if this a problem, how could it be remedied. Also a sh tfo auto-discovery still indicates incremental counts "No peer or assymetric route " as seen in the attached file.

How do I get to resolve these. Thanks.

I have some significant improvements while downloading across the WAE aplliances but still think there is room for improvement I guess. For instance I did a 1.6MB word file across ta 512Kbps link of 5% packet loss and 600msecs link in 21secs as compared to 2mins 7secs without the WAE.

Hi Dan,

Thank for the response.

When I do a "sh stats dre" i see 12 connections but only one is active, every other connections

appears as closed. if this a problem, how could it be remedied. Also a sh tfo auto-discovery still indicates incremental counts "No peer or assymetric route " as seen in the attached file.

How do I get to resolve these. Thanks.

I have some significant improvements while downloading across the WAE aplliances but still think there is room for improvement I guess. For instance I did a 1.6MB word file across ta 512Kbps link of 5% packet loss and 600msecs link in 21secs as compared to 2mins 7secs without the WAE.

Views
Helpful
Replies