i'm new in configuring waas devices. and i have many questions.
basically our network is 6513 connected to 6509 via a multilink 4xE1(see attached). with multiple VLANs. we used 612 for core and edge, and 512 for cm.
i have configured the core, edge and cm.
my 1st question is:
1. is it correct that i connected the core_wae to VLAN 144 port then connected the waas_cm to VLAN 136 port?
2. in configuring wccp on the core_router, what will be the interface where traffic will be intercepted from when leaving the data center network toward the WAN? will it be int VLAN 136? because our waas_cm is connected to VLAN 136.
3. and the interface where traffic will be intercepted from when entering the data center network from the WAN, will be our multilink 4xE1?
4. and the have created a VLAN for redirection of core_wae VLAN 144. is this correct?
5. in cofiguring wccp on the core_wae router-list. i input the ip add of VLAN 144 in the 6509. is this correct?
because the first time i run the waas devices(after configuring the WCCP) it resulted to high cpu utilization of the core_router. from what i remembered it was "input packets" that has high utilization.
Increased CPU utilization on the 6500 after enabling WCCP is usually caused by some portion of the redirection being handled in software. I mentioned the recommended configuration options in the previous post to ensure that all redirection is handled in hardware.
Can you post some additional information from the 6500:
Introduction This article will help you understand the steps on how to
download the UCS licenses from the Cisco Systems website and then
installing it on the UCS. The redacted (blue lines) just covers up
certain numbers for privacy please do not take them...
Introduction This article will help you understand and educate the
customer on how to clear their "expired licenses"
(license-graceperiod-expired) from their UCS-M. If a customer just
purchased a license and needs a step by step guide on how to download
==================== VIC FNIC driver does not support Virtual Volumes (
second level LUN ID ) An enhancement request has been created to track
this feature - CSCux64473 UPDATE - 12-14-2016 We made some traction on
the enhancement request - The Fix is in t...