cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Confusion on which WAAS software to upgrade to.

jkeeffe
Level 2
Level 2

I have several WAE appliances (7341 and 612) and several NM-WAE-522-K9 network modules. They are all running 4.1.3b.

I want to upgrade them to 4.1.5a, but when I go on to CCO there are two places to find software. One is under Wide Area Application Engine Series (Appliances)(which I assume is for the 7341 and 612) where you choose either WAAS 4.1 3DES or WAAS 4.1 directories. Under those two directories the software only goes to the 4.1.3a.32 image

Under the other directory, the WAAS(Software)(which I assume is for the network modules WAEs since they aren't appliances) directory, you can find the 4.1.5a image.

Does that mean that the 7341 and 612 appliances don't have a 4.1.5a image, or do I use that image for every WAAS device there is? Kind of confusing.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jim,

It's definitely confusing with all the different links. The code is all the same, just some don't have the links to the newer stuff. Use the "Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) Software" link for the 4.1.5a image, but it's all the same.

Dan

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jim,

It's definitely confusing with all the different links. The code is all the same, just some don't have the links to the newer stuff. Use the "Wide Area Application Services (WAAS) Software" link for the 4.1.5a image, but it's all the same.

Dan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: