I'd like upgrade too old CSM SW release 3.1(4) to current 4.2(7). I didn't found any dependencies, or other restrictions and therefore I think it's possible to upgrade directly to this 4.2 SW release. I'm sure? (CSM in redundant configuration is located in heavy production traffic and I'd like upgrade without any surprise:)
step-by-step SW upgrade:
0. save and sync configuration
1. upgrade SW on the standby module
2. restart standby module
3. upgrade SW on the active module
4. restart active module (stateful (sure?, because different SW releases on the active and standby CSM module) switchover to standby module)
5. after reboot, switchover to this module (preempt)
Topology & Design:
Two ACI fabrics
Stretching VLANs using OTV
Both fabrics are advertising BD subnets into same routing domain
Some BDs(or say VLANs) are stretched, but some are not.
Endpoints can move betwee...
VMware Trunk Port Group is supported from ACI version 2.1
VMM integration must be configured properly
ASA device package must be uploaded to APIC
ASAv version must be compatible with ACI and device package version
Topology &Design:Traffic flow within same fabric:Endpoint moves to Fabric-2Bounce Entry Times OutTraffic Black-holedSummarySolutionAppendix:
In the Previous articles of ACI Automation, we are using Postman/Newman a...