Views
Helpful
Replies

CSS 11500 Balancing question

lorienteara
Level 1
Level 1

Simplifying:

Is there some method to enable a content rule giving service to two directories of a web server?

Let's explain:

We've a web server with many directories including directory images and directory programs. I want the same content rule gives service to both directories but not other.

I saw url command in content rule, the problem with this command is that you can configure just one, for example: url "/images/*"

I explore too the "url urql urql-name" command, the problem with this one is that urql command does not permit wildcards and it's not possible configure the whole content of the directory.

Other option is the header-field-group defining: header-field nombre1 request-line contain "/images/"

header-field nombre2 request-line contain "/program/"

but to match a request with this header-field-group every definition must match (condition and, not or).

I look for this simple question with no success. Is there someone with this problem solved?

thanks.

2 Replies 2

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSS is limited to what it can do.

Unfortunately I think you found the answer yourself... there is no solution.

The ACE appliance has regular expression to match url, so easier for doing what you want.

Gilles.

Hi Gilles;

I fear your answer.

Thank you.

Luis.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: