I have two groups of servers that talk to each other through the Load Balancer. It appears that on certain transactions where there is a "get", "head" or "trace" in the actual http data, the transaction is not forwarded through the CSS 11501. This happens maybe once in 11,000 transactions. It appears the word get, head or trace has to be in a certain part of the data payload to cause this problem too occur. Has anybody heard of such an issue? If so, do you have a work around? If not, any suggestion on how I can further isolate the issue. FYI I have a TAC case open but it does not appear to be going any where any time soon.
It happens after the SYN and ACK. Once the data starts and if there is the word trace in the data (such as "123 Trace Lane, Buffalo, NY"), the transaction fails and the connection reset itself in about 2 minutes. I found a bug that might be right on point.
Introduction This article will help you understand the steps on how to
download the UCS licenses from the Cisco Systems website and then
installing it on the UCS. The redacted (blue lines) just covers up
certain numbers for privacy please do not take them...
Introduction This article will help you understand and educate the
customer on how to clear their "expired licenses"
(license-graceperiod-expired) from their UCS-M. If a customer just
purchased a license and needs a step by step guide on how to download
==================== VIC FNIC driver does not support Virtual Volumes (
second level LUN ID ) An enhancement request has been created to track
this feature - CSCux64473 UPDATE - 12-14-2016 We made some traction on
the enhancement request - The Fix is in t...