danilodicesare
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

little problem :). I may need to do a silly stuff like this:

clientA --> contentX --> serviceA or B

clientA --> contentY --> serviceA or B

where client is random...internet

contentXipaddressXportX has serviceA_ipaddressAportA and serviceB_ipaddressBportA

contentYipaddressXportY has serviceA_ipaddressAportB and serviceB_ipaddressBportB

so client has to go to first content and balance to one server, then server reply and client open new connection (may be FTP) to second content but balanced server must be the same.

i've no idea at moment...anyone knows?

thk anyway

Dan

3 Replies 3

agiaccone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Dan,

try using the command

"advanced-balance sticky-srcip"

in the content, so that the same client will be sticked on the same server for all the time you decide in the "sticky-inact-timeout" command.

HTH,

Alberto

Hi Alberto,

yes i know the feature...problem is different content and same behaviour...before client have token from one content and then client open a new connection to a new content but must land on same server (different content but same physical services listen on different port)

ciao

Dan

oh sorry, I didn't understand the scenario.

Maybe you could try creating only one content rule without specifying port, so that clients looking for different services on different servers will pass through the same content rule.

In this content apply the sticky-srcip feature.

ciao

Alberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: