WebNS License Claim Certificate: for V8.XX or higher 2
CSS11500 System Control Module 2GE HD, Order 0-2 CSS5-GBIC 2
CSS11500 Gigabit Ethernet IOM: 2 Port, Order 0-2 SFP 2
GE SFP, LC connector SX transceiver 12
Customer does not have given any specific requirement, but looking at BoQ is seems that two CSS are populated with SSL Module s/ Compression, so they might need SSL and Compression to be configured in future.
The best scenario is to configure these two CSS in Load Balance with Stateful failover. Since we have three Redundancy options in CSS:
1. VIP and Virtual Interface Redundancy - Can be configured in Load Balanced but no stateful failover.
2. ASR Redundancy - Can be configured in load balanced with stateful failover. It sounds ok, but the main disadvantage is that ASR & an SSL Module, and ASR & HTTP Compression cannot be configured on same Service.
3. Box-to-Box Redundancy - Cannot configured in load balanced, but I have no idea either it support stateful or stateless failover.
There are only two options left; one is VIP and Virtual Interface Redundancy and second is Box-to-Box Redundancy. What do you recommend in such scenario? Please note that I have two extra Gig ports available in CSS.
1. Does Box-2-Box Redundancy support ASR & an SSL Module, and ASR & HTTP Compression on same Service?
2. Both Box-2-Box Redundancy and VIP/Interface are not stateful. But we are using an extra cable for Box-2-Box redundancy, so what extra advantage we get in Box-2-Box redundancy over VIP/Interface Redundancy.
VMware Trunk Port Group is supported from ACI version 2.1
VMM integration must be configured properly
ASA device package must be uploaded to APIC
ASAv version must be compatible with ACI and device package version
In the Previous articles of ACI Automation, we are using Postman/Newman as the Rest API tool to automate the ACI Configuration.
In this article I’m going to discuss on usin...
One of the first steps in building your ACI Fabric is to go through Fabric Discovery. While Fabric Discovery is usually a straightforward process, there are various issues that may prevent you from discovering an ACI switch. This article wil...