cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

css replication does not copy all folders/files

zhichao
Level 1
Level 1

I saw another problem on my css. I manually deleted the folders on the subscriber, but css does not copy them back to it. The css still shows the publisher and subscriber are synchronized.

I have to do a manual 'replicate... force', and then the deleted folders will be copied back.

any idea?

2 Replies 2

stevehall
Level 1
Level 1

The file will only be copied on the next publisher interval if the file has been added/modified on the publisher. If the CSS has copied a file to a subscriber and records that the subscriber is updated with that file, then it is satisfied that the subscriber does not need a new copy of that file.

The use of the "force" command will always trigger the replication of every file, so if files were

deleted/changed on the subscriber and not modified on the publisherthen you would need to run the "force" command.

-Steve

Thanks!

It really clears my douts.

However the CSS will only syn the files added/modified? How about the files deleted on the publisher?

I noticed it is not been deleted from the subscriber also. The customer wants this to be done, so the publisher and subscriber can have the same data.

regards