Does WCCP support traffic from different VLANs(mapped to VRFs)?
I have the following scenario from the WAN to the Data Center and from the WAN to the Branch:
1. Router 2800/7200 with three (3) MPLS VRFs (VRF Lite)
2. Switch 3750 with three (3) WAN VLANs (one for each VRF) and three (3) LAN User Traffic VLANs (one for each ASA Context) and one WAE VLAN
3. WAE with WCCP enabled for one VLAN in the switch
4. ASA with three (3) Contexts
5. Three (3) Internal LANs (one for each Context)
In summary, there are three flows of traffic which are separated along the way from Branch to Data Center. WAEs are working for one VLAN(VRF1) and WCCP is enabled at the 3750 Switch to do the redirection (not in the router). The question is: does WCCP support traffic from different VLANs (similar to inline 802.1Q) and handle all three flows separate? If so, what should the configuration be at the switch and the WAE?
VMware Trunk Port Group is supported from ACI version 2.1
VMM integration must be configured properly
ASA device package must be uploaded to APIC
ASAv version must be compatible with ACI and device package version
In the Previous articles of ACI Automation, we are using Postman/Newman as the Rest API tool to automate the ACI Configuration.
In this article I’m going to discuss on usin...
One of the first steps in building your ACI Fabric is to go through Fabric Discovery. While Fabric Discovery is usually a straightforward process, there are various issues that may prevent you from discovering an ACI switch. This article wil...