I have got one new GSS in my topology to load balance between two data center DC1 and DC2.
The site domain will be served is like > AAA.com >> 184.108.40.206
The GSS will be > gss1.AAA.com >> 220.127.116.11
- My issue that I the customer has another company with different domain name link >BBB.com>> 18.104.22.168 but the two companies has the same data centers.
- Regarding to this the customer need to use the same GSS to load balance over the two data centers for domain AAA.com and the two data centers for BBB.com.
- Regarding to this can I use one GSS for load balance those two domains at the same time?
- If yes, if I already have the GSS host name related to one domain (gss1.AAA.com) what about the other domain?
- In general in GSS deployment after physical installation and configuration, when I contact the Authorized DNS provider who has my NS record what exactly should I asked him to do to be able to put my GSS in use?
Yes, the GSS can return A-records for multiple domains. The GSS hostname would remain the same gss1.aaa.com.
You will need to make the GSS devices authoritative for all of the GSLB domains behind them. If you have two GSS devices (gss1 and gss2), both devices would be given to your DNS provider as authoritative name servers for aaa.com and bbb.com.
This link goes over the GSS domain delegation in detail:
VMware Trunk Port Group is supported from ACI version 2.1
VMM integration must be configured properly
ASA device package must be uploaded to APIC
ASAv version must be compatible with ACI and device package version
In the Previous articles of ACI Automation, we are using Postman/Newman as the Rest API tool to automate the ACI Configuration.
In this article I’m going to discuss on usin...
One of the first steps in building your ACI Fabric is to go through Fabric Discovery. While Fabric Discovery is usually a straightforward process, there are various issues that may prevent you from discovering an ACI switch. This article wil...