cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

HSS 1.9 installation

e.alcantara
Level 1
Level 1

The HSS 1.9 application on a HP server keeps on freezing up and locking up. All I could do is power cycle the server to get it to respond again. I have installed the HSS 1.9 on a HP DL360 G4 with the correct specs according to the minimum requirements on the Cisco site. I have installed another OS on the server and the problem cannot be replicated but when I install the HSS 1.9 the problem comes back. Please let me know if anyone else has come across this issue before. Thanks,

1 Reply 1

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

Only the specific reference platforms, to the specified configurations, are tested and supported for CiscoWorks HSS 1.9. Because of issues with OS device driver support and tested performance characteristics, variations from the specified configurations of the supported reference platforms may render CiscoWorks HSS 1.9 partially or fully inoperable. For instance, changing the hardware configuration from the specification could require additional device drivers not available from CiscoWorks HSS install and thus cause the installation to fail. This is especially true with respect to fixed disk drivers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: