Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Increaing Disk Quota Requirements

We deployed a new channel to our CDN for replication on 09/20/03. The total size of the content is 268MB. I created a channel with a Disk Quota of 300MB. I have since had to increase the Disk Quota size twice. Each time because replication failed on update due to the following error reported in the acquire log 16:06:52.384(Local) (7836)ERRO:WebbotItem.cpp:1141-> Exceed disk quota: acquired size=450002880, new size=0, " Increasing the quota size has temporarily fixed the problem, however the required size for the disk quota is continuing to increase. The current size of the distributed channel is now 435.612MB while the original file size has remained at 268MB. I have logged the report of the replication from the channels from the first few days of replication and the CDM is reporting the files sizes are the same. We have a CDN of 175 CE-507's deployed in the field with two CE-560's at the core as the root CE's and a 4650 CDM. We upgraded last month to 5.0.5.9 build in order to resolve the issue with CE-s rebooting in the field and losing their configuration.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Increaing Disk Quota Requirements

You might want to take a look at bug CSCdy59807. looks related to your problem.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content