Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need documentation to learn ACE

Hi, I wanted to learn about ACE appliance. I am not able to find any suitable documentation on cisco site to learn ACE.I want documentation which would give information like what is ACE and how it works. I have documentation how to configure and all. But befor that I need what it is and how it works. What are the modes. So need documentation which talks about this. Can Somebody help me

2 Replies 2

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_ACE_4700_Series_Appliance_Quick_Start_Guide%2C_Release_A3(1.0)_--_Overview

"Server load balancing helps ensure the availability, scalability, and security of applications and services by distributing the work of a single server across multiple servers.

When you configure server load balancing on your ACE appliance, the ACE decides which server should receive a client request such as a web page or a file. The ACE selects a server that can successfully fulfill the client request most effectively, without overloading the selected server or the overall network. "

Gilles.

Hi Gilles, thanks a lot. I was able to download almost all required documents to lear about ACE.

regads

gopi