Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Need help to study - Cisco ACE 4710

Dear Members,

Request your help to please let me know the links / material which I should take to prepare Load Balancers.

I gone through some docs at knowledge base of our organisation but can't get the concept well.

Searched on google for the basics but found a bunch of documents, cannot decide from where to start and to prefer which one.

Thanks in advance..

Regards

Rahul

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Need help to study - Cisco ACE 4710

Hi Rahul,

I guess from the title you are interested in a specific load balancer study, which is 4710.

A good start would be to through the configuration guide you can find on the Cisco website:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7027/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

Indeed, to have a very good overview of load balancers, but also more generally on data center techs, I would suggest you to have a look at this book:

Data Center Fundamentals: Understand Data Canter network design and infrastructure architecture, including load balancing, SSL, and security (Cisco Press Fundamentals Series)

Hope this helps,

Dom.

Views
Helpful
Replies