Level 1

Is there a software for monitoring ACE realtime with following metrics:

- service overview per user, port, server or URL

- total execution time of transaction

- HTTP redirrection time

- server response time

- end-to-end transfter time

- measuring number of TCP retransmissions toward user and server

- recognition for TCP/HTTP/SSL and application errors (html,body)

- SSL handshake time

There is some contest in progress with following requirements and i think from requested features that hardware part should be based on ACE, but i have no clue what Cisco software has requested metrics. Anyone knows?

Regards,

Damir

3 Replies 3

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Damir,

I wish I could give you a better answer, but, I'm afraid most of these statistics are not available on the ACE.

Anyway, if you want to investigate more about ACE monitoring, you should check the ANM software (

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6904/index.html)

Regards

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

so this ANM has all these feature that i mention in the 1st post? I did some reaserch on that link and it's funny that Cisco gives sooo little information about that ANM software and it's capabilties.

Regards,

Damir

Hi Damir,

No, it doesn't have all the features you were requesting, and in fact, I'm afraid it has very few of them, because as I stated in my first answer, most of the statistics you are looking for are not tracked by the ACE

I suggested ANM because it's the only product designed with ACE monitoring in mind, it's now up to you, in collaboration with your account team to decide if it matches your needs or not.

Regards

Daniel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: