cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No optimization

kayukovvalera
Level 1
Level 1

In region we have WAE - 274, in Central office - 574. They are in acceliration mode. And WAE 274 - manager mode.

In region i configured wccp. On out band interface:

ip wccp 61 redirect in

ip wccp 62 redirect out

on waas interface:

ip wccp 62 redirect exclude in

in global configuration:

ip wccp 61

ip wccp 62

The same configuration on router in cenral office.

There are not any traffic optimazed. I had turned on debugs on routers, but there are no any wccp debugs.(i didnt forgot terminal monitor).

What coul be cause of it???

5 Replies 5

dstolt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Valera,

I have a couple of questions for you.

1. What platforms/routers are your running WCCP on and what version of IOS are your running?

2. (on router) When you do a "sh ip wccp" and "sh ip wccp 61 detail" do you get output of traffic being redirected? Please post the output.

3. What wccp configuration are you using on the WAEs?

4. (on wae) When you do a "sh stat conn", what is the output of the connections? Are they all Passthrough? What is the passthrough reason?

Thanks,

Dan

Here you are. After wccp up on region router, ping's delay increse and wae is not accessable.

Valera,

On your central router.txt, your router is registered to 2 WAE, IPs 10.39.0.2 and 10.224.10.2.

On your regions router is registered to 10.80.10.2.

Is one of the WAEs registered to your central router a remote WAE that should not be there?

Can you also post the wccp configs from the core WAEs?

You also may want to add negotiated return on your WAE configs to ensure you are not re-intercepting egress traffic from the WAEs.

Dan

10.224.10.2 it another region router witch we will up later. I dont know exacly why it registered on central wae.

i will post core wae config.

Excuse me, it is not rigion router it is rigion wae, witch is also registered with core wae.