cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with web management interface with cisco ACE 4700

gandreoli1
Level 1
Level 1

I have two Cisco ACE 4710, in fault-tolerance. The master device automatically updates the backup device.

I have deleted from the console two old certificates (due to an issue got from a Vulnerability scan, which had detected the old certifcates on the balancer).

From the web management interface, I correctly see on the master device that the old certifcates do not exist anymore, but I still see them on the backup device. From console I see that theese certificates do not exist on both device.

So, on the backup device I see the correct configuration from console and a wrong configuration from web managment. If I try to manually remove the old certificates from the backup device, using the web management, I get an error. The message is that on the backup device the "configuration mode" is disabled.

What can I do? The vulnerability scan (I don't know why) still detects the old expired certifcates

1 Reply 1

Kanwaljeet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you do telnet or ssh to device and do sh crypto files, do you see the certificates? If yes, delete it from there.

Regards,

Kanwal

Note: Please mark answers  if they are helpful.