Views
Helpful
Replies

SSL Certificates issues on ACE module

nehakulsum
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

SSL certificate and keys are not been transfered from active to standby automaticaaly, could anyone tell me why is this happening and what needs to be done.

Thanks

Neha

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Neha,

Yes - unless you are running the 2.2 version of ACE software - which is intended for really large configurations then there is no bulk certificate/key import process.

Whatever you did to import the certificates/keys on your active configs you'll need to do on the standby configs.

Note, by having missing files, replication will have been stopped.

Cathy

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

ciscocsoc
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Neha,

Certificates and keys are files and are not replicated between active and standby contexts. You need to manually import them into the standby context.

HTH

Cathy

HI Cathy,

Thanks for the info. So if my active ace gets failed then I need to import all my 100's or 1000's of SSL certificates and keys manually one by one?????

Your update on this will be highly appricatiated.

Thanks in advance.

Neha

Hi Neha,

Yes - unless you are running the 2.2 version of ACE software - which is intended for really large configurations then there is no bulk certificate/key import process.

Whatever you did to import the certificates/keys on your active configs you'll need to do on the standby configs.

Note, by having missing files, replication will have been stopped.

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for the information. I will upgrade the ACE firmware to 2.2 version. My last query on this is:

Can we upload multiple SSL/Certificates paralaly on ACE? Is there any concern on this?

Thanks for you support. Wait for your reply on this.

Hi,

And make sure you upgrade the ACE to 2.2 not the ANM.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sum

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: