A reboot appears to have solved the problem, allowing me to activate the ssl-proxy-list after completing the urlrewrite configuration. Also testing has shown that the re-write works as expected.
Don't know why this should be the case but the testers had indicated that the CSS had stopped "working". After checking all the config (as I had made some changes to try and isolate my proxy-list issue) I decided to reboot (test environment) and this happily allowed testers to re-connect and fixed the SSL proxy-list problem.
I would still be interested to learn what it might be.
Introduction This article will help you understand the steps on how to
download the UCS licenses from the Cisco Systems website and then
installing it on the UCS. The redacted (blue lines) just covers up
certain numbers for privacy please do not take them...
Introduction This article will help you understand and educate the
customer on how to clear their "expired licenses"
(license-graceperiod-expired) from their UCS-M. If a customer just
purchased a license and needs a step by step guide on how to download
Introduction Prepositioning is a powerful tools on the WAAS platform but
it is not always easy to figure out why your jobs are failing when
trying to retrieve the files.Here is a method that should help you to
figure out the reason why they are not succes...