Views
Helpful
Replies

SSO (Single Sign-on) through an CSS 11501

tropoglar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I am load balancing Terminal Server Windows 2008 sessions with an CSS 11501. The code version is sg0750004 (07.50.0.04).

I am trying to establish a Terminal Server session with Single Sign-On (SSO), but without success. Normal login with Username and Password on the TS are functionning, but never SSO session.

The environment is:

10 Windows 2008 Terminal Servers (NTS1, NTS2,NTS3...). In DNS I have a host A named TS with IP for balanced CSS. The problem I see is that the client PC opens a TS session to "TS". then dont work SSO, but if client PC open a TS session to NTS1, NTS2...is working fine the SSO

I am not sur if we can do something on the CSS.

I need help please. Very thanks.

3 Replies 3

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Valentin,

It's not easy to give you an answer without first understanding better all your setup and what is happening with the failing connections, so I would strongly suggest you to open a TAC service request to have this investigated further.

Also, even though it's probably not reated to your issue, I think it would be a good idea to upgrade your software to a more recent release because version 7.50.004 was released more than six years ago already. I would recommend you moving to the latest 8.10 or 8.20 image.

Regards

Daniel

Thanks for response Daniel,

You are Spanish??

My english is very poor...

Hi Valentin,

Yes, I'm Spanish, but if what you are considering is having me taking the TAC case when it's opened, I'm afraid it's going to be impossible because I will be on a training (and therefore, not available for new cases) the next few days.

Anyway, there are quite a lot of Spanish speaking engineers in TAC, so, if you request to be sent to one of them and there is someone available at that time, we'll be happy to help you in whatever language is easier for you.

Regards

Daniel

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: