cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SYSSOFT-4: IMM message not deliverable, message queue full, ce = 0x20203900

tkukol
Level 1
Level 1

07:46:00 5/1 327 SYSSOFT-4: IMM message not deliverable, message queue full, ce = 0x20203900, message type = 0x390007, message queue id = 0x85aac7a0

I have many warnings in sys.log from SYSSOFT. I have found in

the documentation following informations:

--- begin ----------------------------------------------------------

The task ID 0x39 from the CE field is CSD_SCM_TID. The message type of 0x390003 is a SCM_CNT_CREATE. Each time the SFM sees a new request for content, it sends a message to the SCM. This is for hotlist statistics and the show content command. The SFMs overwhelm the SCM with these messages causing the queues to fill up and then this message occurs.

Lower the logging level for syssoft to critical. Contact Cisco customer support.

--- end ----------------------------------------------------------

My questions are:

1) How can I cancel the hotlist statistics? Every content rule has the hotlist disabled and I can't find any other command which could disable this behaviour.

2) Is it serious problem or not? Can be the request for content stopped from execution because of it?

Thanks.

Tomas Kukol

1 Reply 1

beth-martin
Level 5
Level 5

Once disabled on the content rule, it should be disabled and this message should not appear. I would check bug tracker to see if there is a known issue on your code version and/or talk to Cisco to see what they suggest. I would think if the log queue overload could adversely affect performance so it is indeed critical.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: