cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAAS PREPOSITIONING DELAY 17 HOURS

abelleli71
Level 1
Level 1

I am using WAAS inline infrastructure ( 1 Central Manager and 2 Application 612 ) Inline method with SERVER prepostioning . When I try to schedule the push of proposition in the GUI TAB > CONFIGURE PREPOSITIONING > PREPOSITION STATUS the conter say me that is in Porgress and is take 17 hour to make a prepostion of 10 Mb file !

Is it normal ? Or I do something wrong ?

3 Replies 3

nchidamb
Level 1
Level 1

What is the WAN link b/w and latency you have on that link? What type of file is it (pre-compressed or encrypted or plain text etc)? Just for troubleshooting purpose have you tried transfering that file over that WAN link using regular file transfer using FTP or Windows drag & drop (CIFS based). If so, how long does it take?

Btw, just curious, what version of code you are running on the WAEs and Central manager?

Hello

the answer : Code 4.1 of the WAAS. There is no transfer .. I mean its only preposition and If i bring va FTP the transfer takes less than a minute but the proposition take hours . Wan link is clear ATM 8 Mb/s

Did you verify that under 'Schedule' tab you have chosen 'Now'?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: