cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Whats on the roadmap for NBAR

rbradfield
Level 2
Level 2

I have started using NBAR on the routers and think it is good, but it needs to have a few enhancments.

eg how about SAP traffic, I know the ports are variable for SAP but usually

between 3200 and 3210 ..it would be good when defining the ports, if we could use "range" as in the ACLs

also what about terminal services on port 3389

Windows 2000 DS on port 445.

I generate the above by using custom pdlms, how about being able to rename the custom pdlms ?

thanks

Richard

5 Replies 5

lisa.hall
Level 2
Level 2

Cisco often incorporates product enhancements based on our (their customers) feedback. You’ll want to file an enhancement request with your Cisco Sales team or TAC engineer. They’ll give you a bug ID you can track on bug toolkit.

nkhwaja
Level 1
Level 1

You said: I generate the above by using custom pdlms, how about being able to rename the custom pdlms ?

Question: how do u generate custom PDLMS ?

Try to install Cisco QDM there is a nice http option for QoS and it will use pdlm that you have. It is free on Ciso Site and it give You very easy generation of traffic policies and view how it wokrs.

And same question:

Do !!!!YOU!!!! generate custom PDLMS

Regards

fisko

Cisco QDM was free but is no more. Its replaced by CISCOWORKS QPM which has a price ?

dennisheim
Level 1
Level 1

I am in need of QDM. Since Cisco discontinued it, they are not allowing anyone to download it. Could you possible email me the tar file at dennis.heim@infarmbureau.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: