cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Critical Alert Message

billnyhoff
Level 1
Level 1

I received the following alert marked Critical.

An application fault occurred: ('updater/updaterd.py _process_release_notifications|943', "<type 'exceptions.TypeError'>", "'int' object is not iterable", '[updater/updaterd.py release_notification_timer|981] [updater/updaterd.py _handle_release_notifications|904] [updater/updaterd.py _process_release_notifications|943]')

Version: 7.0.1-010
Serial Number: xxxxxxxx
Timestamp: 13 Jan 2011 09:42:09 -0600

It appears to be related to a failed update. Any ideas on how I should fix the problem?

3 Replies 3

pedmunds1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi - we got exaclty the same alert just now so I presume it is not an issue with the locally installed hardware....

Hello,

currently there is an issue under investigation with the update server infrastructure, so it is possible that the error message you're experiencing may be related to this. Please feel free to open a service request with the support team to verify this.

Thanks and regards,

Martin

Hello all,

as the infrastructure issue has been resolved by now, you should no longer encounter the error messages seen. If you're still experiencing issues, please open a support ticket with the small business support so that a support engineer can verify the root cause for you.

Thanks and regards,

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: