cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Local Blocklist Display Bug

chris.pope
Level 1
Level 1

I've noticed when viewing your individual Spam Quarantine Blocklist, the bottom border of the window with the list of addresses to be blocked does not expand past 10 names.  The list of names goes past the bottom border of the box and through the Cisco logo/copyright.  It does not seem to affect anything other than it looks weird.  Just wondering if it started with v6.6.1-016?

4 Replies 4

dzavasni
Level 1
Level 1

Hmm, haven't seen this myself. I'll have to try to reproduce this in the lab. What browser are you using?

Hi,

I'm using IE8.  I just tried it in FireFox & Chrome, it works fine in both displaying a vertical scroll bar.  I've had weird problems with IE 8 since I upgraded from IE 7. Its probably another one of those weird things I've been experiencing.  Still, let me know if it works for you if you get a chance.

Thanks

I primarily use Firefox or Chrome on Linux when managing the blocker in our lab, so I guess thats why I wouldn't have seen this crop up. Unfortunately IE tends to render things oddly for me very often. I would say stick to Firefox, or browsers that adhere to the RFC standards more rigidly and you should be fine.

Sure, I don't have a problem with using Firefox or Chrome but, I'm sure there are quite a few users out there that only use IE and will most likely see the same problem.  It's not a big deal as it only affects the display and not functionality.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: