cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound TCP connection denied from x.x.x.x/8091 to x.x.x./49817 flags PSH ACK on interface outside

naveed.masood1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I need help please, 

Th is an error i am receiving although i have add the service policy rule for 8091 .    

I can remote onto the device from server but there is a  application running on the PC on using port 8091 other end of the device which  is not connecting with the server. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

naveed.masood1
Level 1
Level 1

when i select "Enable traffic between two or more host connected to the same interface"

the warning changes from orange critical to yellow warning and the error messages changes to 

Deny TCP (no connection) from x.x.x.x/8091 to x.x.x./49817 flags PSH ACK  on interface outside

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

naveed.masood1
Level 1
Level 1

when i select "Enable traffic between two or more host connected to the same interface"

the warning changes from orange critical to yellow warning and the error messages changes to 

Deny TCP (no connection) from x.x.x.x/8091 to x.x.x./49817 flags PSH ACK  on interface outside

I manage to fix the issue , When i Enable the traffic between two or more interfaces which are configured with same security level . That changes the notification from critical to warning and There was an issue with the End server . The port was blocked by the server
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card