cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoSPA122 Conference Bridge URL

wangmin
Level 1
Level 1

Could anyone advise how to use "Conference Bridge URL" on the CiscoSPA122? What is the step to initiate the 3-way conference? Is there any additional configuration required besides filling in the "Conference Bridge URL"...Thanks in advance!

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Such URL is used to notify SPA112 that there is external conference bridge equipment. Do you have such kind of bridge ?

Hi Dan Luke,

Thanks for your reply...Yes we have a working bridge and URL. But I seem cannot make the SPA122 to initiate the conference by pressing FLASH key on my handset, after establishing two calls...

Appreciate your help!

Well, I have no personal experience with such kind of equipment, so just few generic hints.

• Make sure the feature is enabled (Three Way Conf Serv feature).
  • I'm not sure if flash is the correct method of invocation of the feature as there is Conference Act Code option in VSA codes section.
  • Turn on syslog&debug messages and catch them (I mean syslog&debug messages of Voice module, not the system settings in Administration tab - it's other syslog). It may help you to analyze the issue.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: