cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ISA550W & PAP2T can't connect to SIP

Jack McNeil
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I can't seem to get a PAP2T working with a ISA550W router. The pap configuration interface is sending SIP Messages but doesn't get any responses, registration state: can't connect to login server. After changing the SIP port manually for both lines on the pap it works until I'm getting a new WAN IP from my ISP.

Already tried it with ALG support on/off, port forwarding, firewall permit for the device on all ports. The PAP is on a fixed IP.

Thanks for your help

1 Reply 1

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Jack,

Thank you for reaching Small Business Support Community.

It's been several days with no advice or suggestion from the community members on this Small Business Security forum, therefore I suggest you to either move this post to the proper Voice and Conferencing community forum from the "Actions" panel on the top right corner of the page, or open a new discussion on the same forum;

https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/small-business/voiceandconferencing/ata

I wish we could be a better help at this point but I am sure we can better assist you from the mentioned support group and please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is anything I may assist you with in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.