Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

PSTN to VOIP problems

Hi,

I use only the basic facilities of my SPA3102 and was looking to try out another feature namely the PSTN to VOIP gateway.

I currently only use it to get calls via voicemail when on holiday, so all calls go to voicemail and I get the messages.

Now I would like to be able to call my PSTN line, get a pin tone, enter pin and dial a number via VOIP.

All this I have been able to do with the assistance of  hwittenb (a member in the Voxilla SPA3102 forum)

One thing I cannot do is enter my mobile number in the Caller ID Pattern field and have it recognised. Any number/permutation of number in that field sends the call to voicemail.

A SIP debug trace shows the number as xxxxx-xxxxxx. The info Tab shows ', xxxxx-xxxxxx' (WTQ), I've tried both formats and also without the hyphen.

I was hoping to be able to dial in and get a VOIP line, whilst all other callers would go to voicemail, but am stumped at this Caller ID pattern field.

No examples are shown in the Admin manual. How exactly is this field meant to be populated.?

TIA

Views
Helpful
Replies