You can configure the ATA to do call forwarding to your cell phone. However, the VoIP provider must support it. Not all providers do support call forward on the ATA so please check with them. Below are the instructions to set call forwarding in your ATA...
- Open your internet browser and type the IP address of the SPA1001 (to know the IP address of the ATA, go and take your phone and dial **** 110#
- On the User 1 tab, please fill in the Cfwd All Dest: parameter with the number of your cell phone with the international prefix and code: 01158... and click on the submit All changes button. The unit will reboot.
- After reboot, with dial tone, dial *72 to activate call forwarding all (you can deactivate this feature by dialing *73)
- Test it, if it does not work it is probably because the VoIP provider does not support this feature. In this case please call your service provider as they may have some limitations or even offer this services as network-based, so they would need to do your configuration in the network, not in the ATA.
- In the successful case...please note that you will pay for the call from your home/office to your Venezuelan number.
Network Address Translation (NAT) Settings for Lines on PAP2T and SPA3102 Phone Adapters
The objective of this document is to configure Network Address Translation (NAT) settings for the lines of communication on the PAP2T ...
Speed Dial Settings on SPA100 Series
Speed Dial Buttons are often used to make the process of calling regularly used contacts quicker and with one button. This option is used in place of dialing the entire phone number in. ...
Firmware Upgrade on SPA112 and SPA122
To upgrade the firmware a specific file must be downloaded from the Internet and uploaded to the device. Upgrading your devices can be very useful. Firmware upgrades can fix software bu...