Views
Helpful
Replies

SOLUCIONADO!!!! Hola buenas tardes tengo un problema con spa3102 y spa112

davidsoinel
Level 1
Level 1

EL PROBLEMA ESTABA EN EL SPA112 -REGIONAL -TONOS

Los equipos los tengo configurados punto a punto en el spa3102 conectado una línea de telefono PSTN y en el spa112 en la línea 1 un telefono analógico, lo que tratamos de hacer es extender una línea de telefono por la red de datos.

Cuando y llamamos desde fuera al numero de telefono funciona correctamente sonando el telefono conectado al spa112 pero cuando intento llamar por el teléfono me sale la locución de que el numero no existe, es como si no marcase el numero completo o solo marcase el primer digito.

Si alguien me puede ayudar, me esta volviendo loco.

Gracias de antemano

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have configured the teams point to point in the spa3102 connected a PSTN phone line and the line 1 spa112 an analog phone, what we try to do is extend a phone line for the data network.

When called from outside and the phone number is working properly connected to the phone ringing spa112 but when I try the phone call I get the phrase that the number does not exist, or not complete or should mark the number should mark the first digit only.

If anyone can help me, driving me crazy.

Thanks in advance

El mensaje fue editado por: DAVID ESCOBAR

13 Replies 13

davidsoinel
Level 1
Level 1

viendo el estado de spa3102 he visto que el numero de telefono no coincide y si marco 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 en la ultima llamada realizada indica que el numero de telefono marcado es el 122344566789, lo que me da a sospechar que pueda ser el spa112 que no esta enviando bien el numero.

----------------------------------------

spa3102 watching the state have seen that the phone number does not match and if frame 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 on the last call indicating that the dialed telephone number is 122 344 566 789, which makes me suspect that may spa112 be that not sending good number.

PSTN Line StatusHook  State:OnLine Voltage:-51 (V)Loop Current:0.0 (mA)Registration State:Not RegisteredLast Registration At:Next Registration In:Last Called VoIP Number:Last Called PSTN Number:122344566789Last VoIP Caller:Last PSTN Caller:Last PSTN Disconnect Reason:VoIP Call EndedPSTN Activity Timer:30000 (ms)Mapped SIP Port:Call Type:VoIP  State:IdlePSTN State:IdleVoIP Tone:PSTN Tone:VoIP Peer Name:PSTN Peer Name:VoIP Peer Number:PSTN Peer Number:VoIP Call Encoder:VoIP Call Decoder:VoIP Call FAX:VoIP Call Remote Hold:VoIP Call Duration:VoIP Call Packets Sent:VoIP Call Packets Recv:VoIP Call Bytes Sent:VoIP Call Bytes Recv:VoIP Call Decode Latency:VoIP Call Jitter:VoIP Call Round Trip Delay:VoIP Call Packets Lost:VoIP Call Packet Error:VoIP Call Mapped RTP Port:
User  Login   basic | advanced

Copyright © 1992-2009 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights 
Reserved.

Hola David,

Parece que el SPA112 no está enviando correctamente el número.

Por eso asegúrate que tienes la última versión de firmware, la puedes descargar de aquí:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283998771&softwareid=282463187&release=1.3.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

Después de actualizarlo haz un reseteo a los valores de fábrica.

Cambia el DTMF Tx Method a INFO, porque viene por defecto en auto.

Un saludo,

Lili

hola,

Soy de Brasil, tienen hidromasaje y spa 3102 112 ptp, ¿cómo puedo mostrar los enlaces (Bina).

¡gracias

A mensagem foi editada por: joao tosta rodrigues tosta

rafaelvieira2
Level 1
Level 1
¿Me puede decir qué es exactamente lo que ha cambiado?

qué opción ?

This is English area. Please ask in English (dual English/Spain comment is acceptable as well). Or create new thread in Spanish area.

Thank you for your understanding.

---------------

Esta es el área de Inglés. Pregunte en Inglés, por favor.  Inglés / España comentario dual es aceptable también. O crear nuevo tema en el área de español.

Gracias por su comprensión.

rafaelvieira2
Level 1
Level 1

where exactly did you change? what configuration? I have the same problem here.

rafaelvieira2

where exactly did you change? what configuration? I have the same problem here.

The original posting is over 2-years old.

By "problem" do you mean the SPA3102 sends an incorrect caller id with the call to the SPA122?

If this is true this could be caused because on the outgoing bridged call your voip provider setup on your SPA3102 sends the normal caller id that it sends with all your outgoing calls.

inversso occurs , the number entered in spa112 not properly arrive at the SPA3102

How exactly it occurs the author makes Topic

Neither author nor you described the issue in details. So it's not possible to decide you are affected by the same issue or not. But it seems you are NOT affected by the same issue.

I would like to recommend you to create new thread with detailed description of your particular issue. Then someone may help you.

spa3102 watching the state have seen that the phone number does not match and if frame 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 on the last call indicating that the dialed telephone number is 122 344 566 789, which makes me suspect that may spa112 be that not sending good number.

this is my problem!
spa3102 watching the state have seen that the phone number does not match and if frame 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 on the last call indicating that the dialed telephone number is 122 344 566 789, which makes me suspect that may spa112 be that not sending good number. - See more at: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11789001/solucionado-hola-buenas-tardes-tengo-un-problema-con-spa3102-y-spa112#sthash.RGp7M87S.dpuf

If you wish help here, as Dan Lukes said, you should start a new thread and outline your configurations and problem in detail.  As you know, to start a new thread you would click on Create Discussion.  With the SPA3102 with your web browser you can save the configuration to a computer hard drive.  I assume you can do the same with the SPA112.  Passwords are not saved.  You can make a .zip file of the saved configurations and attach the .zip file.  An alternative would be to make (print) .pdf files of the Line and PSTN Line Tabs and attach those files.

If your problem is receipt of dtmf dialing tones by the SPA3102 from a distant SPA112, this problem can be caused by the network the tones are transmitted over.   The first thing to try to alleviate the problem is to vary the DTMF transmission protocol that the SPA112 should use.  First, on the line tab, try configuring the SPA112 DTMF Tx Method: AVT.  If that doesn't work try DTMF Tx Method: INFO.  If that doesn't work try DTMF Tx Method: InBand.  AVT would normally be the preferred method.  AVT is also called rfc 2833 and is an "out of band" protocol.

My problem was solved!
installed the latest firmware, reset to the factory setting, and change DTMF tx method for INFO.
thank you