Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Spa 112 call forwarding

I have a spa 112.

The situation is that i have 2 sip accounts: one from a 'regular' voipprovider, with a phone number, so people can call that number. I configured that on line 1. My outgoing calls go with betamax (freevoipdeal), i configured that sip account on line 2.

But, it's not easy to swith the phone cord from line 1 to 2 when i want to call.

So want i want is that all incoming calls on line 1 forward to line 2. At that way my phone cord can be stay in line 2. Independent if i want to call by myself or people want to call me.

Now i know it's possible to set call forward settings under the tab 'voice'. But i guess than you have to give in a phone number, the phone number for Line 2 in the field for "Cfwd All Dest". This will forward any incoming call to ring Line 2 instead of hitting the phone on Line 1. But there's one problem: at betamax account i haven't a phone number. My question is: is is possible to fill in another 'id'? Maybe the display name that i have filled in under quick setup for the betamax account? Or another 'id' from line 2?

I'm looking forward to your reactions,

Thanks,

Ronald Stolk

The Netherlands

• ATAs Gateways and Accessories
3 REPLIES
VIP Gold

Spa 112 call forwarding

May be I didn't understood your problem correctly, but it sound that you want:

1. all outgoing calls should be serviced by sip account on line 2

2. incomming calls from both VoIP operators should ring the phone

Isn't it ?

Then leave phone cord in line 2 and set "Synchronized ring" configuration option to "yes". Read Administrator Guide for detailed description of "Synchronized Ring" option. I never tried it by myself, but it may work as you expected.

Spa 112 call forwarding

Hello Ronald :

Check this articles Selective Call Forward Settings on the SPA100  and Call Forward Settings on SPA100 Series 

I hope this can help you

VIP Gold

Spa 112 call forwarding

But such forward may not be free. It may be subject of fee.

Views
Helpful
Replies