My SPA 112 suddenly has stopped working. My telephone - a Uniden dect 6 cordeless phone, continues to say "Check TEL Line" on it.
I have done the following:
- Replaced Internet Modem for brand new one
- Replaced Internet router - To ASUS RT-53N
- Updated Router firmware
- Factory reset the 112 and redone the settings
- Firmware updated the SPA112 from 1.1 to 1.3.2
- Bought a new phone to try
- Bought a new phone line to try
- Downloaded a phone program to test my SIP provider configuration / account (it works fine, I am able to make calls)
- Checked my status on my SIP provider website, it says SPA112 - Registered
- Tried applying my settings to line 2, instead of line 1 -Problem perists
My SPA112 is less than 6 months old, I am extremly frustraited as this has been going on for days, and I really need to call home to my family. I do not know enough about the SPA112 or VOIP to be able to trouble shoot on my own any more - can someone suggest anything!?!
You have a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) system and want
to configure a SPA112 analog telephone adaptor (ATA) to register to the
CUCM so that you can use up to two analog phones or similar FXS devices
with the CUCM.In this application note, ...
This document is a must-read for all SPA232D installers, administrators,
and users. The document takes you from unboxing the SPA232D ATA and
SPA302D DECT handsets, through DECT handset registration, and connecting
to the PSTN and ITSP.The document describ...