Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPA 8800

Need assistance with receiving Direct inward dialing (DID) to each FXS port for SPA 8800 device.

I have the 4FXS "phone" lines going to a analgoue PBX and need a different outbound proxy to the inbound proxy for each FXS port.

It would be great if a kind CISCO enginer could come up with a work around solution for the SPA 8800 OR recommend a SPA device that allows a different outbound proxy for each FXS. 

Could we manipulate the dial plan? alternatively, have a dedicate a FXS port to receive inbound calls and then call forward the calls to the remaining 3 FXS with a different (outbound) proxy?  

THANKS

Andy
(ET phone Home)

1 REPLY

hi,I am unsure what you mean

hi,

I am unsure what you mean by

<< need a different outbound proxy to the inbound proxy for each FXS port.>>

it sounds like you are wanting the fxs lines attached to the pbx to dial  handsets on a remote spa8800.

or

are the 4fxs lines really going to a different provider for each line?  like line one is going to proxy at ringcentral.com, line 2 goes to a proxy for bellcanada.net, and line3 to anotherprovider.com???

does your pbx have fxo or fxs ports on it? 

a topology or drawing of what you have and what you want to do might be helpful.

It may be this is the type of configuration you are looking for, using IP dialing for a remote handset(extension) through spa ATAs.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11502226/pbx-port-extension-over-lan-using-spa-2102-3102

Hope it helps,

Dan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content