Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SPA112 ATA - No Phone/Voice Service

Hello,

Problem:  Cisco SPA112 ATA stopped providing phone / voice service.  It had been configured and working properly for at least approximately 3 months over DSL.  The "System" light slowly flashes green and most of the time I cannot log into the web-based configuration utility.  At the rare occassion that I can log into the web-based configuration utility, I am unable to access the Voice setup section.

I checked with my service provider and have been able to perform outgoing and incoming phone calls via software on the PC, by passing the ATA to test that the service is still active.

Serial #: CCQ16480HYW

Please advise,

Dan

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Wrong forum, post in "small business voice - SPA phones". You can move your posting using the Actions panel on the right.

Moved as per requested.

Please note I have no phone while the ATA is down.  I'd like to identify if this qualifies as an RMA so I can have my phone back.

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Are you able to upgrade the firmware?

Sorry for the delay, email doesn't reply to this thread.

I could try although it was working perfectly fine for about 4 months just as is.

So, what changed?

your ata was working, but now it is not.  if the firmware has gotten corrupt, a reflash with the same firmware will refresh the configuration.  the latest is here

javascript:getImageDetailsListAJAX('&mdfid=283998771&softwareid=282463187&release=1.3.2(XU)&rellifecycle=&relind=AVAILABLE&reltype=latest');

If you device is still under support, you can call 866-606-1866 and open a case, we'll be glad to assist.

let me know if you still need help.

Dan

Views
Helpful
Replies