cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA122 cannot get registration after losing of Internet connection.

alex000013
Level 1
Level 1

Good day,

I have SPA122 connected to dual WAN balance router. SPA is working perfect and no any problems with calls but...

When I lose one Internet source (primary) and  balancer switches to another source (secondary) modem cannot get registration again. You can get registration only after you restart modem. The same time you can get Internet connection on Internet port of SPA122 all the time.

I tried several times both way Primary - Secondary, Secondary - Primary. The same result: Internet availible, VOIP - no registration.

Also I tried direct connection to both sources. The same. If you lose connection on source and after you get it again SPA122 is not registering again.

Can you recommend something?

SPA122 has last FW from your web site.

BR

Alexander

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

On the router, if you disable/enable the port, will the fallback to secondary work?

Failover is working without any problems. I can get internet connection from SPA122 but not VOIP reg.

idenphones
Level 1
Level 1

I have a very simiar problem with my SPA122. Firmware 1.3.2

If my Internet burps or hiccups the SPA will drop out and will NOT re register for hours at a time.

Sometimes rebooting or powering down will make it re register but most times I need to force the unit to obtain a new I/P address then it works again.

My unit also just stops working after 4 to 11 hours.